Middle Park Warehouse
Modern Glamour was the brief given for the interior design of this beach side warehouse.
Lets talk about some of the details:
- Custom designed sofas with velvet damask to the back and sides, and leather to the front make for party proof sofas that are beautiful from every angle.
- The Banquet seating by the dining table makes for great spacial use in what could be an awkward space. Hidden storage underneath is an added bonus.
- The dark back wall of the kitchen was designed to recede, with the timber up-stand being the scene stealer. I love that the timber used in the up-stand is timber that was previously used in the nearby Princess pier, which is visible from the roof top deck.
- The form in the custom rug was designed to replicate the pattern and scale of the pressed tin pattern used in the kitchen ceiling
- Did you notice the Skull wallpaper in the bedroom? – a very cool idea by the clients!
Architecture by Robert Miles Design
Featured in Belle Magazine
Featured in House & Garden Top 50 rooms 2013
Featured in Home Beautiful Magazine
Photography by Martina Gemmola